The Claims Management system has been designed to make handling claims as straightforward as possible. It can be used from both Head Office and on-site, providing live management reports of all elements of claims management, such as current liabilities, costs and fees as well as correspondence.
Secure user access to your Insurance/Claims Handling partner is provided giving ready access to all the relevant accident claim information and documentation to enable liability decisions to be made within the prescribed timescales.
All forms of correspondence can be recorded, including logging telephone conversations and other comments. In addition, letters and emails can be generated from a set of predefined templates. The costs associated with a claim; damages, fees and legal costs etc. are recorded in the system, providing a single, accurate reference for management and status reports.
The Claims system incorporates tools to keep you informed of the level and status of claims against your company. As a claim progresses the various stages of acknowledgements, replies and action are recorded and the status updated. The system automatically monitors the time claims remain at different stages, providing alerts if a predefined timescale is upcoming.
Key features of the system include:
- Access from central office and multiple remote sites if required
- Secure user access to your Insurance/Claims Handling partner
- Live management reports
- Customisable templates for correspondence
- Automatic creation of legal documents such as CRU1
- Interacts with PRIME Accident & Incident Reporting
- Comprehensive cost management and reporting
Claim reserve fund management
Recording & categorisation of costs for detailed reporting
- Electronic storage of all related claims documentation & on-going correspondence
Accident reports, witness statement, risk assessments, training records etc
- Document checklists for different claim types
Includes managing the collection process, validation and sign-off processes
- Reminders and alerts to keep you within protocol timescales.